For 30 years, Austin Habitat for Humanity, along with over 8,000 volunteers a year, has successfully provided decent, AFFORDABLE HOMES and the RESOURCES our homeowners need to keep their homes.
- We have built more than 400 homes.
- We have repaired more than 248 existing homes for the elderly, disabled and veterans.
- We have prepared and supported more than 10,000 homeowners through homebuyer education.
- We have provided foreclosure counseling and foreclosure mitigation to more than 200 families.
- We have recycled more than 17.5 million pounds of construction materials through the ReStore.
- Our annual regional economic output is more than $10 million.
Every thriving city needs a variety of housing options for all of its city. Austin Habitat is the largest builder of homes affordable to own for hardworking, low-income families in Central Texas.
Impact By the Numbers
Austin Habitat for Humanity impacts more than the 1,000 families we serve each year. Austin Habitat benefits the entire community. Our regional economic output is more than $10 million a year. Click here for more information about our economic impact.